Sunday, July 11, 2010

I hate the title of this blog.

I got tired of staring at the "choose your title" screen so I just threw up some words and that sounded like I was trying to take this semi-seriously. So The Modern Sailor...

It's strange because over the last few years the navy has changed so much I would get thrown out for doing the shit I've done or been involved with over the last 7 years of my career. Throwing underage house parties with my chain of command there, drunk on duty used to be almost constant, whoring about on deployment, cheating at almost everything you get graded and observed on, the list goes on but it's nothing really criminal. Just a general lack of what people call "Professionalism" nowadays. So being that Big Navy has changed, so have I had to cope with said changes and trying to conform to being a Modern Sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment